|Dean´s Directive No. 1/2016||Ref.: 1VD/921/2016|
SPECIAL PURPOSE SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS
IN THE BRANCH OF STUDY OF BUILDING STRUCTURES
In connection with the new amount of fees for study in English language (see Annex No. 7 to the CTU Statutes) and in accordance with the Scholarship Code of CTU in Prague Art. 4 par. 2e), the students studying in the branch of Building Structures
are granted the following special purpose scholarship starting from the 2016/17 academic year:
- Conditions for granting the scholarship
A student is entitled to obtain the scholarship in the current semester, if he/she has complied with the following criteria for granting the scholarship
in the previous semester:
- received a minimum of 20 credit units
- reached a weighted study average of max. 2.500
- was a student of FCE CTU in the branch of Building Structures
- studied within the standard time of study.
- Calculation of the weighted study average for the previous semester of study
For all semesters of study, except for the last semester in which the student completes the study by passing SGE, this average is calculated from the courses
completed in the respective semester.
For the last semester of study in which the student has completed the study by successfully passing SGE, the weighted study average includes
- in Bachelor´s degree study, marks for the courses completed in the last semester plus the mark for the defence of the Bachelor´s thesis with the
weight of the credit units assigned to the Bachelor´s thesis.
- in Master´s degree study, marks for the courses completed in the last semester plus the mark for the defence of the diploma thesis with the weight
of the credit units assigned to the diploma thesis.
- Amount of scholarship
The amount of the scholarship is set as the percentage calculated from the amount of the fee for study in English, which is regulated in Annex No. 7
to the CTU Statutes.
The specific percentage is specified depending on the number of credit units granted as follows:
||Amount of scholarship expressed as the percentage|
of the fee for study in English
- The scholarship is paid in April in the spring semester, and in December in the winter semester. Students do not have to apply for the scholarship; the Faculty pays
it automatically based on the study results entered in IS KOS. The first payment of this scholarship will be in April 2017.
prof. Ing. Alena Kohoutková, CSc. p.p.
15. 1. 2016