26. 6. 2013
Dean´s Directive No. 5/2013
DIRECTIVE ABOUT STUDY IN THE LIFE-LONG EDUCATION PROGRAMME FCE CTU IN PRAGUE
EXTERNAL STUDY OF SELECTED COURSES AT THE FACULTY OF CIVIL ENGINEERING CTU IN PRAGUE
Name of the life-long education programme:
External study of selected courses at Faculty of Civil Engineering CTU in Prague
Passing of selected courses of the Faculty of Civil Engineering CTU in Prague in Master´s /Bachelor´s degree study
programme according to the choice of the applicants.
Course participant does not have the status of a student in terms of the Act No. 111/1998 of the Collection of Laws of Higher Education.
The list and description of courses in appropriate departments: www.fsv.cvut.cz/katedry/katedry3.php?Jazyk=En,
list of subjects according to degree programs: www.fsv.cvut.cz/studente/bakalmag/plany/plany.php
Tuition fee in the programme:
Amount of the tuition fee is Kč 1400.- per semester for 1 instruction period per week e.g. instruction periods: 1 period of the lecture
+ 2 periods of the seminar, the fee for completion the courses: 3 * 1400 Kč.
- the applicant selects the course, reports the selected course code to the Faculty at the contact email below
- the Faculty and the applicant conclude written agreement on life-long education stating specific courses at FCE CTU in Prague
(in the case that the capacity of a course has been used or the capacity of time schedule hours of this course has been used up,
the course cannot be studied)
- time schedule of study is according to current Faculty´s time table in the respective academic year
- prescribed examinations or credits are not compulsory for participants of life-long education
- the study within life-long education at FCE CTU is not allowed during interruption of study at FCE CTU or parallel running of full-time study
at FCE CTU.
Date for submitting applications for study:
September 15st for courses in winter semester
February 15st for courses in summer semester
at the Study Office.
For more information and submitting of Applications, please contact the Study Office,
Ing. Ditta Saláková, phone: (+420) 22435 8756, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
prof. Ing. Alena Kohoutková, CSc. p.p.