Entrance examination step by step
If you successfully submit your application form and send the required documents, follow these steps:
- The entrance examination consists of a written test in Mathematics.
- If you want to prepare for the written entrance examination in Mathematics, look at the website of the
Department of Mathematics.
There is also an electronic test version available and an offer of preparatory courses for the entrance examination
- Applicants who apply for the waiver of the entrance examination in Mathematics will be informed about the decision on the waiver of the entrance
examination in the database www.prihlaska.cvut.cz no later than by 30. 4. 2020.
- These applicants will receive a written decision on admission to study after they have sent the authenticated copy of the school-leaving certificate,
or a certificate of recognition from abroad or a nostrification of the school-leaving certificate from abroad.
- In the case of completing secondary school education outside the Czech Republic (and the Slovak Republic) and also in the case of completing secondary
school education in the Czech Republic at a school that is not entered in the Register of Schools administered by the Ministry of Education, Youth
and Sports: authenticated copy of a certificate of validation or a decision on recognition of a foreign educational certificate (also
referred to as nostrification).
- The applicants whose written entrance examination in Mathematics has not been waived will be invited to the entrance examination by registered letter
no later than three weeks before the examination date.
- Gain the minimum number of points for the entrance examination necessary for admission to study.
- Each applicant will be informed about the entrance examination result on the day of taking the examination or the following day after the examination
in the database www.prihlaska.cvut.cz.
- If an applicant is unable to attend the entrance examination on the regular date, they may apply for a substitute date of the entrance examination.
The application is sent by e-mail at email@example.com no later than on the day of the regular date of the entrance examination.