The Department of Languages of the Faculty of Civil Engineering, CTU in Prague offers the option of taking a certified
examination in Czech for foreigners at B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
(CEFRL). The examination is offered to foreigners (except for citizens of the Slovak Republic) - applicants for study at CTU
in Prague or other universities in the Czech Republic.
- EXAMINATION PROCEDURE:
- The examination consists of a written (90 minutes) and oral part (30 minutes).
- During the written part, the candidate proves text comprehension in reading, listening, and also the use of written language.
The oral part includes the analysis and reproduction of a text and conversation with the examiner.
- EXAMINATION ASSESSMENT:
- Passed/failed. The "pass" grade requires scoring at least 70% both in the written and oral part.
- The oral part of the examination may be retaken with a fee (500 CZK), the retake may take place after a minimum time
lag of one month from the last unsuccessful attempt. The 1 month condition also applies to the possibility of taking
a new examination with a full fee.
A statement of the results will be announced within two workdays and successful candidates will receive their certificate
within 5&nb kdays.
- DATES OF EXAMINATIONS FOR THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC YEAR:
- 14.2. (9:30am), 12.3. (9:30am), 16.4. (9:30am), 21.5. (9:30am), 28.5. (9:30am), 11.6. (9:30am),
18.6. (9:30am), 29.8. (9:30am), 10.9. (9:30am), 25.9. (9:00am)
- PLACE OF EXAMINATIONS:
- Department of Languages, Faculty of Civil Engineering, CTU in Prague, Thákurova 7, Praha 6, Room B-262b,
2nd floor - candidates are to be present 30 minutes before the beginning of the examination.
- 2 500 CZK must be paid in cash at the place of the examination 20 minutes before its start.
- Via the email to the address email@example.com always no later than
2 days before the selected date.
- RECOMMENDED LITERATURE:
- Kestřánková, M., Hlínová, K., Pečený, P., Štěpánková, D.: Čeština pro cizince B2, Edika, 2013
- BRING TO THE EXAMINATION:
- A valid identification document (passport if possible) that must be submitted prior to the examination.
- 2500 CZK
- (+420) 2 2435 4784, (+420) 2 2435 4528
PhDr. Svatava Boboková Bartíková
Head of Department of Languages FCE CTU